In the run up to release of our deranged little beast, The Kittelbach Pirates are launching a competition for YOU to become a part of this orgy of popular culture. For details on how to enter the competition to win Raygun Roads prizes, read on culture vultures!
Of all the submitted entries, the top three (3) will be selected by our very own Raygun Roads! Here’s what you are fighting for:
- 3rd place: you get the comic
- 2nd place: you get the comic, a signed copy of the script and the Andrew Tunney print
- Grand prize: you get the comic, a signed copy of the script, the Andrew Tunney print and the original art for one of the comic pages of the comic
There are (at least) two possible ways to participate in this competition:
- Do your own thing based on the Raygun Roads universe:
- Art and/or Photography
- Write and draw your own Raygun Roads comic strip
- Play with any of the material already out:
- You can remix SUCK ON MY SUPERNOVA (we will even provide some samples: http://raygunroads.com/audio/remix.zip)
- Re-color the following page
- Re-draw, re-script, … Whatever you want!
- Surprise us!!!
RULES AND CONDITIONS
- Entries must be submitted by email to email@example.com
- Deadline for entry submission: October 13th, 2013
- By taking part in this competition, you confirm that you are at least 18
- Winners will be announced no later than October 20th
- Winners will be contacted after the announcement to get the address details
- Winning pieces will be featured on the blog